Sponsorship delivers a massive amount of visibility for your brand to both consumers and your strategic trade partners across the cruise industry.
Sponsorship packages can be customised for individual sponsors and there will be additional sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand at the actual awards event itself.
For full details contact one of the members of the Real Response Media team:
Chris Pitchford firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochelle Streater email@example.com
Zarina Kapasi firstname.lastname@example.org
Raising your brand profile
Associating and affiliating your brand with The Wave Awards will generate strong brand recognition within the sector. Your presence at the awards evening, where you will present an award in person and host a table will show the sector how important you are within it.
PR and marketing opportunities
Branding does not begin and end at the event itself. Sponsors enjoy a whole 9 months of marketing opportunities to both the consumer market and the trade sector ensuring that your brand profile is at the forefront of your customers minds throughout the year.
You may already consider yourself as one of the industry’s leaders, or perhaps you are looking to establish yourself as one. Awards sponsorship puts you at the very heart of the sector enabling you to stand out from competitors.
With around 500 leading industry executives in the room on the night of the awards, this premiere event is a unique opportunity for you and your team to network amongst the industry’s key decision-makers. Use sponsorship and the event to host and thank your key customers, initiate new business and generate new business opportunities.
Across the awards process as a sponsor your branding and marketing will reach over 1.25 million consumers and senior trade figures through print, online, social media and email marketing. In terms of opportunities to see this is broken down as per charts below:
OTS By brand/partner
OTS By channel
Sponsorship offers increasing levels of brand visibility linked to The Wave Awards.
Sponsorship can be customised for each individual sponsor. For full details please contact any of the following members of the RRM team:
Chris Pitchford 07778 353866 email@example.com
Sponsors will receive branding and recognition in all promotional activity related to the awards. The following outline provides a good summary of the benefits and coverage a sponsor will receive as the sponsor of a single awards category:
Before the Awards
- Your brand and logo on any printed/online awards material (adverts/entry flyers etc.)
- Your brand and logo on the awards website (e.g. banner)
- Your branding and logo on the awards website within the sponsors section
- Your brand and logo in awards emails, newsletters and any other direct marketing material
- Name to appear in relevant editorial copy about the Wave Awards, and in any press releases
At the Awards
- Host a table of 10 clients at the Awards dinner
- On screen branding and recognition during the reception and awards ceremony
- Your name on the commemorative award trophy/plaque/certificate
- An invitation on stage to present the award to category winner
- Photograph of your award presentation
After the Awards
- Your brand and logo in email announcing the winners
- A full page advertisement opposite your category winner in the “Book of the Night”
- An editorial profile in the sponsors’ section of the “Book of the Night”
- Continuing presence on the Awards website offering coverage of the winners